Post 5 >> A Photograph you like

Dear all,

Your assignment this week is writing about your favourite photograph.

Please include:

Who took it
What it shows
When it was taken
Why you like it
Upload it too


Include any other information you'd like to mention.

- Number of words: 150

- Leave comments on at least 3 of your classmates' posts + a comment in your teacher's post. 


Hello everyone! Today I am writing about my favourite picture, it took me a while to choose it but I finally got it.

This picture was taken by me in 2011 as far as I remember. She is my grandmother and what I love about it, is that I can feel the exact moment when I took it, I just can listen to her voice and laugh all over again.

I got this photograph from my very first digital camera, in her house with her dogs and also next to her beloved chimney, which always kept her warmth during the cold winters in San Fernando.




The reason she is laughing? I was telling her one of my usual jokes, so as you can see, she was laughing with me.

My grandma is resting in peace since roughly a year ago. Even I can't have her physically, I certainly believe that she is living with and in me... As Canserbero said "No se muere quién se va, solo se muere quién se olvida". That keeps me happy every single day :) 

Comments

  1. My condolences for your loss. Is a great picture with a wonderful meaning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is nice to remember and keep in mind the moments with those you love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice photo and with a lot of meaning, may he rest in peace.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice photo, it's a nice memory, it would be nice to know the joke professor.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She will live forever in your heart <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. it will always live in you, very nice photo<3

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think one of the best feelings is to feel like they’re still with us.

    ReplyDelete
  8. People that we love always lives with us, no matter what, they still being here.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is a very nice photo, what better way to use a camera to capture your dear grandmother's smile.
    By the way, the winters in san fernando are really very cold.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It is a good picture; she looks very happy. I am very sorry for you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful photo, it's great to feel so many emotions when seeing a special photo.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The important thing is that you had good times with your grandmother and you could enjoy being with her, It's a beautiful photo with a lot of meaning

    ReplyDelete
  13. Grandparents are wonderful and give us love and wisdom, how sad that he has left the earth, but surely he accompanies you from another place.

    ReplyDelete
  14. She look very happy and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  15. it's nice to think that even if they leave the earth, something of them is left in us :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. wow that it's a beautiful picture in the correct moment to remember she c:

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a beautiful moment he managed to commemorate through photography. Very beautiful and cheerful you see that was her grandmother, very good photo.

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a beautiful photo, grandparents should be eternal.

    ReplyDelete
  19. The important is having enjoyed with her in life, is a good photo.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts