Post 1 >> My Auto Biography

 Instructions for Blog Session 1: "My Autobiography"


You have to include:

- Birth information
- Studies information (elementary /high school/ university)
- Family information
- Hobbies
- Others...

> Number of words: 120 (minimum).
> Remember to make comments on three of your classmates posts + a comment on your teacher post as well.


Hi everybody, I would like to introduce myself so you can know a little bit more about me. I was born in 1989 in Santiago and I have always lived here, although I would love to live in the south of Chile some day, nearby Frutillar as there are beautiful and quiet landscapes.

I studied at Universidad Catolica Silva Henriquez where I made good friends and learned not only about my career but also about myself, so I could say I grew up in many senses those years. Last year, I finished my Master's Degree which made me really happy.
Teaching English is something I enjoy every day, and now when I think about the decision I made of studying pedagogy, I realize I just do not regret it at all.

About my family I can tell you that I have a brother, he is thirty four years old and he is a musician. We share the some interests like movies, books and the kind of music we listen to; for that reason we always go to concerts together. Another thing we have in common is that we love animals, that is why we adopted a cat and a dog who get along really well (luckily).

Whenever I have some free time I enjoy riding my bikes, playing the guitar, reading and practicing sports. I try to go up hill twice or three times a week as this is something I can adapt according to my schedule.

In general, I really enjoy learning new things specially outdoor sports because I love nature.

Well, dear students... what is your story? :)


 

Comments

  1. I would like to live in the south too but in Valdivia xD.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also read when I have time, what is your favorite book?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would also like to live in the South haha, I am glad to hear about how well you did in college, I would like to know more about your pets, What’s their name? I have nine pets in total xd

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like yo live in the South of Chile, too
    But in Coñaripe , I like the lake there

    ReplyDelete
  5. The south of Chile is very very awesome and beautiful, their places, their people, their weather, is other level.

    ReplyDelete
  6. this year I met frutillar, it is beatiful place. I would like to live close of the lake pellaifa

    ReplyDelete
  7. i don't know the south, but it seems to me a very interesting place and with beautiful landscapes. Good pastimes yo have, very healthy.. i love them

    ReplyDelete
  8. I live in the south of Chile, it is really beautiful. I only traveled to Santiago once time, it is a very big city.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i agree with you, Frutillar and the south in general are a magical place that have a beautiful nature, good food and nice people, wich other places do you know?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I also like sports. I used to train table tennis, swimming, athletics and soccer. Currently I train calisthenics. The sport is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Usually I listen to music when I do exercises. What kind of music do you like? Some recommendation?

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have a brother too, we watch series together, sometime we watched ´´Pasion de Gavilanes´´, we laughed a lot! I like to riding my bike, but trucks scare me and there are lot of accidents... you are so brave, seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just like you I also like to do sports and outdoor activies, and unlike you I like the north, Coquimbo is my favorite place for vacations.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I visit frutillar and it is a wonderful place, the houses have a very outstanding German architecture.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Like you, I really enjoyed the time with my sister. Whish was the last concert you went to?

    ReplyDelete
  17. I don´t know south of Chile, only know him by photos :(

    ReplyDelete
  18. I've never gone to a concert, and I would like to go someday, but artists who I like, always stay in Santiago, and to me I'ts very hard to go there :(

    ReplyDelete
  19. I really like the south of Chile, but my favorite place is Chiloe.
    Why did you study at Universidad Catolica Silva Henriquez?

    ReplyDelete
  20. the nature is a place where one feels so free and happy, I wish I could go :(.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I knew Frutillar, that is a very peaceful place :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. I lived in Valdivia.I confirm that southern Chile is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love cats. <3 What is your cat's name? How old are you? Would you like to have more cats?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts