Post 4 >> "My favourite Movie"

Dear all,

Your assignment this week is writing about your favorite movie.

Please include:

- What's your favorite movie and why you like it?

- What kind of movies do you like to watch?

- What is the most recent movie you saw? Do you recommend it?

- Any other piece of information you may consider important.



- Number of words: 140

- Leave comments on at least 3 of your classmates' posts + a comment in your teacher's post. 



After years my favorite movie still Big Fish. The reason why I like this movie is because it has a special meaning for me and lots of symbolisms that somehow reminds me my own and my family story.

This movie is a mixture of real life and fantasy, where a giant, a werewolf and a witch among many other characters are part of Edward Bloom's journey, and this is something very particular about it, the fact that you can find many branches as part of the same story.

Another factor that makes this movie more beautiful is the soundtrack, were most of the songs are composed by the great Danny Elfman and the main song "Man of the Hour" by Pearl Jam. And moreover the casting because it has excellent actors like Ewan McGregor, Helena Bonham Carter, Steve Buscemi, Danny DeVito, among others. But there is one thing that stands out and this is the ending, this movie has the best ending I have ever seen, and even after watching it many times I still feel the same as if it were the first time.

I don't really know what's the gender of this movie and in general I don't have a particular interest in a certain type, the only one I don't really like is horror because it scares me of course. However, I was invited to the avant premiere of "IT ", this was the first time I watched a "horror" movie at the cinema but I couldn't miss this one because I'm a big fan of Stephen King and I have read many of his books and IT is one of his masterpieces as well as The Shining. Of course as this is a more recent version parts of the story have been adapted and is not the same as the book but I liked it a lot, therefore I'd totally recommend it. I wont tell you more because I do'n want to be a spoiler for those who might be interested in watching it. 

Comments

  1. i never watched Big Fish but sounds so interesting, and if have this soundtrack it must be a great movie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the psychological terror of Stephen King <3 my favorite is Cujo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That movie sounds very interesting, but I always fall asleep when I watch a movie. I prefer series with many short chapters.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't like horror movies either haha. The movie sounds interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never watched the movie Big Fish, but it sounds great, I'll try to watch it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't like horror movies either, but when I can I'll watch IT, I have a lot of movies and series to watch.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never seen Big Fish but it sounds interesting. Maybe I'll see the movie during the week of academic recess.

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for the recommendation, according to comments it is very good

    ReplyDelete
  9. I had never heard that movie, recently I've wanted to watch several movies, I think I will to watch it someday :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I’d never heard of the Big Fish movie but I’ll see how

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tim Burton is an interesting director. I hope to see your movie!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Too I dont like horror movies, but It is a great movie that topic

    ReplyDelete
  13. After reading your blog I saw the movie Big Fish", I liked so much, and I observed that you did not name the famous actress Jessica Lange.

    ReplyDelete
  14. How sad that books are usually not similar to movies, now that you’ve seen a horror movie, would you like to continue watching others?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Big Fish sounds like a great film, definitely, I will watch it.

    ReplyDelete
  16. the big fish is a very good movie, tonight I want to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  17. the big fish is a very good movie, tonight I want to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I like to Big Fish and Stephen King, and I think that they a good job with the movie "It", because is a really complicated book to adapt.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts