Post 3 >> My Favourite Piece of Technology

  Write about your favourite piece of technology



Say:

What it is.
When you got it.
How you use it.
How often you use it.
Why you like it.
What life would be like without it.


- 140 words minimum.
- Include a picture.
- Comment on your teacher's post and 3 of your classmates’ blogs.



Today I'll talk about my favorite piece of technology. I have to admit that it was kind of difficult at first thinking about only one, as we have many technological devices that we use every day and make our life easier. I realized how important is for most of the people having their cellphones for example. Nowadays everybody spend a lot of time in front of their computers or sending text messages, but to tell the truth I'm not a tech fan. I actually don't use them very often and I've never played those popular cell games, so despite their are useful tools in my life of course, I wouldn't say that I actually "enjoy" using them. But then I started thinking Which one of them I really like? and what first came to my mind was my camera.

I love taking photographs! ... since I can remember I've always have fun taking photos, when I was younger I used a small camera, but two years ago I bought a professional one with more options to make photographs more precise. When we go on holiday with my family I really enjoy to capture all those beautiful moment with people I love, and from landscapes I don't want to forget.

For some people is annoying carrying a camera all the time, or they are worried because they want to look good in every photograph, but I like to take them in spontaneous moments, like when people is laughing or they look happy and they don't realize that I'm taking photos, so then they are surprised to see them.

Some people say that the problem with the cameras nowadays is that you can take hundreds of photos and you never have time to see them all, and that's right but at least in my case I check them and after erase those who are not that good I put them on a CD, so every time we want to see them again we have them there.

Of course I would like to learn how to use it properly because it has many options and everything I know I have learned it on my own, so I'm thinking of taking one of these courses so I can take advantage of the full potential of the camera.

What about you? What is your favorite piece of technology?

Comments

  1. I love take photos, too. In the future, I would like buy a professional camera.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it should be entertaining to take spontaneous photos of your friends!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't like spontaneous photos, I always come out very bad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like to take pictures too and save them to remember old moments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm learning to take pictures too, I love to have a memory of good times.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel like spontaneous photos are the best haha! I imagine the photos must look super good

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like take photos, especially landscapes It's beautiful see them at the specific time as sunset or dawn

    ReplyDelete
  8. My dream is to have a camera and, well, to know how to use it. How great it must be to capture beautiful moments.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really would like to learn to use a camera and take pictures of special moments.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think cell phones can never replace the experience of taking photos with a real camera.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Taking spontaneous photographs is what you really want to carry and keep with you forever. The camera is the artifact for the remembers.

    ReplyDelete
  12. How entertaining photography is, my brother has a camera and takes professional photographs, although I study engineering. You’ve taken professional photography courses?

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would like to have a camera to remember happy moments, but they are very expensive and the money is spent on more important things. Anyway, the cell phone camera is not so bad.

    ReplyDelete
  14. You knew that the first photograph was of roofs in France in 1826.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great teacher! I love taking photos, capture beautiful moments

    ReplyDelete
  16. I think cameras are very useful for record moments of life.

    ReplyDelete
  17. It's amazing what yo can do with an a camera. I always dream with had a pro camera, I'm saving to have a camera one day.

    ReplyDelete
  18. taking pictures is an art that takes a hard work behind, but it's so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I like to take pictures of my cats and landscapes when I go on vacation with my family.

    ReplyDelete
  20. It's true what people say! I have thousands of photos stored on memory cards, sometimes I forget that they exist!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts